Re: REFLECTOR: RE: Aileron control torque bearing

Jim,

> I am ready to instal the torque bearing and would like your
> modification--How do I order a set

I don't know if this query was directed at me, but since I installed such a
torque-tube bearing mod on my plane, I'll give you the benefit of my experience:

I don't remember the model number of the bearings, but the primary requirement
is that they fit snugly inside the torque-tube. The inside diameter of the
bearing should match the bolt used to hold the bearings to the center hinge
arm. You'll need to notch your torque-tube where the center hinge arm goes.

That's pretty much it. I can send photos if you like.

Best,
Dave Black
SW RG TopDoor.