Re: REFLECTOR: NACA Scoop

The plans I have call for a drain at the lowest point in the inner duct. This
will let rainwater ( at least in the small amounts I get here with no monsoon
season) flow out the bottom of the aircraft. Where you live, you may want a
slightly bigger drain. I have friends from Korea and it can rain hard there.
I am using an aluminum tube out of the low part of the scoop, and then a
plastic, clear, flexible tube to the bottom of the fuselage where it attaches
again to a hard aluminum tube.

Kurt Winker
173 FGE