Re: REFLECTOR: SVX and Ivo Prop

Hey Lino,

  Haven't talked to you in a while.  I worked Rick in N570 eastbound after he
finally got out of Albuquerque with the weather.  Too bad I didn't see him
while he was in town, but I did get to visit his plane at Double Eagle.  The
wind was blowing so hard that I had to put his rudder clips back on from half
way across the ramp. ( April winds in Albuquerque!!)  I talked to him for a
bit on Frequency from about Clovis to Childress Texas.  He was making a
comfortable 177-180 Kts at 10K. Seemed a bit high for a Forida boy :)
  Maybe next time he'll make it out to my place to lend a hand  ( how much do
you pay him anyway..?) I do have a runway you know..!!
  Call me if you need a hand on your project, I'd love to help out. Rick says
your engine sounds fantastic!   All I'm doing is working on my own.
The V-6 is in the works up at Northwest Aero.  I ran up there a few weeks ago
and looked at my "parts". I have to say, This guy does beautiful work.  About
the time my Fuel injection is finished from Airflow Performance,  the
Aluminum V-6 should be ballanced, assembled and waiting.  I should have the
powerplant by mid-July.  I am also thinking about running an Ivo Magnum,  but
doubt I can get 76" out of it as my thrust line won't be a high as yours.  I
wish I could, because I have to do something with 315 HP !!
  I should be joining the fuselage halves next week.  This week is being
spent on the final touches on the windows and the upper vent rail. The window
installation tips in V V worked without a hitch ( almost) .
Call me if you need me Lino, as long as it's not to sand  ( have too much
left myself:)
Happy building all
Kurt Winker
173 FGE