REFLECTOR: Starter

Hi again,
          Sorry to annoy everyone with my starter question.  I came home,
had a coffee while thinking about a way to remove the starter on my
Franklin, had a idea, went back to the airport and it worked.  I just
removed the 3 small bolts and the two long ones that hold the starter motor
on its base, easily removed that part with the attached solenoid then
removed the base plate from the engine.
Voila!   Off to the starter repair shop tomorrow and hopefully the problem
will be resolved.  Reverse the process to put it back on.       Best
regards,   Gilles Gratton