REFLECTOR: NACA Design

I did some research and thought that I would share the consensus of a good
NACA inlet:

It should have curved walls (like the oil cooler inlet).
It should have a ramp angle of 5 to 7 degrees.
It should have a width to depth ratio of 3 to 5 (ie: 3 to 5 times wider than
it is deep)
The lip portion (where the NACA scoop ends and the fuselage re-starts)
should be airfoil shaped.

The measured efficiencies of the inlets were about 80% of a simple ram air
scoop (before losses due to bends) with a fraction of the associated drag.