RE: REFLECTOR: More panel discussion

Dear Joe:
    The market is in the certified (TSO and STC) things.  Don't expect any
of the present experimental only displays to last long.  Either they will
be certified or they will not survive.  Purchasing an experimental only
display might be a good investment if later they go for the TSO thing.  If
they do not and the company folds, you will have a problem.  You can find
these things by reading the kit airplane mags.
    Sincerely,  Duane Swing