Re: REFLECTOR: NACA air scoop design / No ARMPITS ?

Hey Peter and All,

	News from Sun-n-Fun, tho I think something was mentioned in V-Views as
well.

	Hang in there if you haven't done your arm pit scoops yet... Factory is
putting two scoops on top of fuselage/firewall junction for downdraft
cooling.

	If this works out it will eliminate arm pit scoops, free up room in
lower cowl, make plane go faster (?), maybe make room for small
turbocharger (?).  Factory to provide retrofit plans (?).

Regards,
Jeff Barnes
XL-RG N411JB