REFLECTOR: Access Panels

My name is Merri Sanchez and I'm new to the reflector emails, so I apologize
if this question has already been asked...

I'm building a 173 FG Elite in Houston, Texas and am working on the keel
right now.  I was wondering if any of you have added extra access panels
into the keel (or wish that you would have)?  It seems that the small holes
marked by the factory that are just large enough for a wrench will be
difficult for maintenance and inspections in the future.