Re: REFLECTOR: More panel discussion

Bernard Despins wrote:

> Have you checked out Sierra Flight Systems at:
>
> http://www.sierraflightsystems.com/

I did, at Sun'n'Fun.
But $29,000 is a little high for my taste, even for true EFIS (I think
they are planning to certify it though).

The non-pitch and non-attitude version is 12,900 - but that can be done
with the new Polaris or Arnav and the FreeFlight Inc software for less
than $4,000.

Oh well, I thought it was going to be a more competitive price, unless
I'm misunderstanding the features or pricing, I guess I'll have to keep
looking.

-John Rourke