Re: REFLECTOR: SNF & Panel

In a message dated 4/6/99 3:57:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, matt@mattcave.ca
writes:

<<  Since the fact is that if you lose your AI in IMC you will
 probably die, >>

Well, I'm glad that I didn't know that "fact" when it happened to me.  I
guess I wouldn't be here how. NOT TRUE!  I take my instrument ticket
seriously, and feel that nothing can take place of proficiency practice.
Sorry guys, but 6 approaches, unspecified holdings, and what ever time it
takes to accomplish it in six months, isn't enough for the real world.  At
least not for me and others I fly with.  We already have an electric back-up,
the turn&bank.  Standby vacuum are relativity cheep versus having an electric
AI overhauled.

Higher empty weight = less useful load.

Been there; done that.
TEC