Re: REFLECTOR: SNF & Panel

Your all going to have a real rough time with your ILS approaches with just a
GPS.  You better plan on at least one VOR with GS and a marker beacon
receiver.  If your plane turns out to be too light then you can always add an
ADF as ballast.  An IFR approved approach GPS is expensive and it will take
some time for the ILS system to go away so you better plan on it being around
for a good long time.

Jim.

--

// James F. Agnew