Re: REFLECTOR: Need advice on air scoop

Dennis,
My racing guru friends confirm the info I got from Canadian Eaa web site
that the inlet  area should be between 1/6 and 1/4 the face area of the
radiator for a plenum that tapers between 7 and 11 degrees. Actually the
curve of the plenum  shape is more complex.
David Parrish ( a fellow reflectorite ) is thrashing deeply into this  water
cooling stuff.

Up front where the air is undisturbed  a NACA duct sounds like a good bet .
Some folks did test on that reported in  the CSA  Canard Pusher newsletter
about a year  ago.