REFLECTOR: Elbow Room

I also found the Elite set up a little tight compared to the Std.  More
due to my proportions than the design, I think ;-)).

After reading about what travis did (swapped the Elite Strakes for the
STD.)  I decided to do the same thing. The problem Travis had (I think)
was that the door became too heavy) I ended up getting the carbon
replacement pieces for the part that ends up on the door from Malcolm @
Hangar 18.  They actually end up lighter than the original (smaller)
Elite piece.  So far so good (strakes on but pieces not yet mounted on
door).

Larry Epstein
173 FGE