Re: REFLECTOR: window coverings

Hi Jack,
	Tell us you did or did not send a second email to the REFLECTOR, same
subject as this note, but just containing 1 executable file called
HAPPY99.EXE.  Chuck Caldarele's virus scanner noted that file as a
virus..
My guess is you did NOT knowingly send that file, but the virus on the
machine you sent that email from DID send it.

Thanks, Jeff Barnes
XL-RG