REFLECTOR: window coverings

FWIW,
This afternoon I tried to remove some sticky stuff on my truck windshield,
that was used to hold a compass on.
The product I used is called Goo Gone.  Its sales pitch says that it removes
stickers, grease,gum, Tar,tape, etc.
I can only attest to the fact , that on glass it did a very good job with
the material I had on my windshield.
I am not close to my project so I am unable to see how well it would do with
duct tape residue on a windshield. I might add that there is a caution on
the bottle that states it might dull some plastics. As far as I know this is
available at most hardware stores. I'll be able to test it out in a few
weeks when I return to my project.