[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: REFLECTOR: Two sided glue tape?

There is a product called Ticky Tack which is like modeling clay.  It is
used for attaching posters, etc to walls and it comes off without damage.
Use more for heavier items.  You can find it at drug or office or art supply

> Does anyone have a suggestion for affixing a small plate to a vertical
> painted and waxed surface?