REFLECTOR: Oil Cooler Question

My Fellow Airplane Manufacturers:

I am SOOOoooo sorry I created such a havoc with my FIRSTposting on the
reflector.

Being New to this group (and at this point in my investment) really geeting
into building MY DREAM airplane I thought I was bringing a good Idea to the
table.

Can we get back to the REAL Challanges at hand???????

I for one look forward to REAL INPUT from one and all of you over the next few
(in my view) critical months for me, and as you have seen I'll put in my
2-cents worth too.

So lets CUT the crap and get busy sharing IDEAS pertaining to Engineering &
Building questions. As so many others said before me:

I'M THE MANUFACTURER - NOT VELOCITY. They are a GOOD MATERIAL SUPPLIER for the
CREATION I AM BUILDING.

What I do with those materials is MY Business.

Now to real question:

Using a IO540 ENGINE. Do I really need two oil coolers at ALL times?
I've elected to put one oil cooler in the right wing root just outboard of the
fuselage. I intended to use the second only as cabing heat.

Real Comments please.

Sincerely

John Leder
XLRG (N203SM to be)