Re: REFLECTOR: Aileron control torque bearing (add on)

>  .... Simon's accident shows. That was a combination of poor
>design and mistaken advice

Bill:

to be totally fair: poor design - yes. Mistaken advice - that requires some
qualification. While it is technically true, you have to remember that the
advice (by phone) was based on the information I provided. That was the
information I had available at the time and it was not complete as we now
know.

I give credit only where credit is due :-)

Otherwise: good and balanced post. Could be mine.

Best
Simon

Simon Aegerter, Winterthur, Switzerland