Re: REFLECTOR: Aileron control torque bearing (add on)

In a message dated 3/30/99 8:22:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
aegerter@dataway.ch writes:

> There is a thing called Quality Assurance and it is objective. There are
>  standards. (Ever heard of ISO 900?). I see no reason why this should be a
>  taboo when it comes to aircraft parts.

Oh please Simon...Not ISO 9000 whatever. Velocity would be so buried in
bureaucratic paper work as to never build another kit. And the the
price...fergitaboutit! Besides, I would rather do the thinking on the
construction of my plane, not the government. This is one of the main reasons
that I purchased a kit plane. That's all we need...pay extra for a nice metric
conforming plane built to standards that require nth degree precision and
documentation to prove it.

Dale Alexander
173 RG GullWing