Re: REFLECTOR: Aileron control torque bearing (add on)

Whoa - I'm sorry that you feel that Velocity is a poor design
and cheap materials.  I guess I am too nieve to recognize these
areas.  I have examined several kits and I obviously did not
understand quality materials and design because I picked
Velocity.

I assume that you Velocity is flying and you don't like it.
Since you have advertised your dislike, maybe you would like to
sell the plane.  Since you know that the design is poor and the
materials are cheap, I assume that you will be willing to part
with it for just your investment.

If my assumptions are correct, then contact me and we can
discuss the sale.

Jerry