REFLECTOR: "Bad" and "Good"

OK.  Excuse me; ...before this goes any further.

I could make quite a list of design aspects and/or parts whose quality has
has not lived up to my expectations.  I could also make a list of things
about the kit and the plane that I'm very please with.  These are
judgements, and each individual has their own reference point.  But this
forum is not the place to be throwing criticisms, or accolades.  This is
neutral ground for addressing technical issues and solving problems related
to getting our kits turned into good airplanes.

Thank you.

Al Gietzen