Re: REFLECTOR: Aileron control torque bearing (add on)

In a message dated 3/29/99 9:17:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, JLNOBLE@aol.com
writes:

"This is just another example of the  hazards and work created by the poor
design and cheap material supplied by Velocity in their kits."

I, for one, would like for you to expand and qualify your remarks. Would you
please list other examples of hazards and "work created by ... poor design..."
and please specify exactly which materials are cheap (or inferior as I read
your remark). I am sure many, if not all, Velocity builders could greatly
benefit from your first hand knowledge (and expertise) on these two areas.

Thank you in advance,

Martin