Re: REFLECTOR: Meeting Up Patch Up

>>Looking forward to catching up with you guys!
>
>Oh, Greg - I forgot: concerning the "renegade ocean flyers" - could you
>bring some chart material?
>
>Best
>Simon
>
>Simon Aegerter, Winterthur, Switzerland

Good man that Aeggerter...one step ahead of me!

Wrote a response earlier to you and just received this one as I sent it. I
must admit you had me a little concerned. Now about the background to the
Velocity renegade ocean flyers...!  Boy, that is going to cause some
intrigue - what is your imagination like Simon??

Regards,
Greg.

Greg Poole
(Building a Std RG Elite Down Under)