Re: REFLECTOR: Vortex generators and antenna coax

.ricardo salinas also install votex generator on
>wing and canard and the stall without the rocking effect and greater rate of
>sink.

Jean:

to me this sounds like horrifyingly close to deep stall. If I were Ricardo,
I would immediately remove the VGs from the canard! Please tell him if you
can.

>building the 5 th velocity should be ready the end of this summer

whow! you probably can do it in your sleep by now :-)

Best
Simon

Simon Aegerter, Winterthur, Switzerland