Re: REFLECTOR: Re: reflector: Franklin Carburetor

When I got my Franklin Engine Installation kit from Velocity, it came with some
instructions.  The instructions stated (among other things) that the carburetor
should be installed with the throttle aft and the mixture on the pilot side,
which I did.  With this configuration, it turns out that aft is with respect to
the airplane, not the engine.

Jim Griffin - 173 Elite FG

--
Mary and Jim Griffin