REFLECTOR: Meeting Up

Folks,

G'Day. Just starting to feel a few twinges of excitement (forgotten this
was still possible when you get over 40 (just)!) now that I have booked my
flights from OZ to visit the factory, S'n'F, and to finally get to put
faces to all the emails I have been reading on the Reflector over the past
15 months or so.

Would very much like to visit Velocity projects and builders while in the
area. Dave Black has kindly offerred to drive me from Florida back to his
base in DC via whatever roundabout route (within reason) that enables us to
check out a reasonable number of Velocitys. Jim Agnew has also offerred to
organise a bit of a  Florida builders tour after the S'n'F event. Maybe
others might like to join us?

You might be interested to know that the first Velocity is finished and
ready to test fly down here. It is truly magnificent and all the seats are
in, has a much better utilisation of space than any of us envisaged.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys!

Greg.

Greg Poole
(Building a Std RG Elite Down Under)
Velocity Aircraft Austraia/NZ P/L