Re: REFLECTOR: Update on Seat Foam

Jim, thanks for getting back to me.  As a matter of fact, I just ordered
the seats today, will talk to Lee about it Monday when he gets back.  I
was going to cut 1/2-inch from each bolster and the middle areas, but
on second thought decided to just order the standard width.  My
upholstery guy may trim it up, or if not, I can just use them for the
back seats and order two more, customized, later for the front seats.
We'll see..

Anyway, hope you had a good trip!  Perhaps I'll stop by the hangar
sometime, but I'm spending most of my time in Florida over in Melbourne
working on the plane these days.

thanks,
-John