Re: REFLECTOR: Update on Seat Foam

Jim,

I just spoke with the folks at CRFoam, talked to Marlene (Lee was out of
town).  I asked whether anyone had setup part numbers for the newer
narrower (14.5" vs. 16") Elite seats, she thought you were doing
something with Lee on that but wasn't sure..

If you have, that's what I need.  Or, she can FAX drawings down to me
and I can note the changes needed.  Or, she can just send the ones
you've listed here and I can cut them to fit.

But first, I wanted to check with you..

(BTW, how are you coming along with your Velocity??)

-john rourke