REFLECTOR: Vent

Geez -

I can't believe it that after 1300 hours of build time I thought of this.
If you want to use 5-minute and not have it drool away from the work, add
some bubble to the appropriate consistency.  Not real news I'm sure.

Anyway- I am contemplating installing the the 3/8" vent tube to the bottom
of the hull.  the plans show it created with a hull that has sandwich foam
there.  It looks like the tube should come down between the firewall and
gear bulkheads.  How about glassing back down a little foam for the
mini-NACA scoop?  Any thoughts on this and the line routing?

Thanks

Nate Jackson
getting there