Re: REFLECTOR: keeping warm

Jeff Barnes wrote:

Hi Manny,

        I'm just curious, having a long way to go b/4 getting built.

1) Did you do all the duct taping, etc that Duane suggested in VViews ?

Yes

2) Is your oil cooler getting hot at all ?

Yes, unless the OAT gets too low then the shell 15-50 gets too thick too get pushed through the front oil cooler.

3) Do you have a second cooler ?

Yes

4) If so, where is it mounted and is it in series or parallel to front
cooler.

Parrallel, mounted on the bulkhead above the engine

5) Any plumbing to cut out second cooler ?

Yes, a valve to turn off the second oil cooler on the bulkhead

6) What engine and how's your oil temps, CHTs, EGTs ?

Franklin, oil temps around 190 to 210 degrees

Larry Kline
Franklin RG

Thanks,
Jeff Barnes