Re: REFLECTOR: keeping warm

Hi Manny,

	I'm just curious, having a long way to go b/4 getting built.

1) Did you do all the duct taping, etc that Duane suggested in VViews ?

2) Is your oil cooler getting hot at all ?

3) Do you have a second cooler ?

4) If so, where is it mounted and is it in series or parallel to front
cooler.

5) Any plumbing to cut out second cooler ?

6) What engine and how's your oil temps, CHTs, EGTs ?

Thanks,
Jeff Barnes
XL-RG N411JB