[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: REFLECTOR: keeping warm
I'm just curious, having a long way to go b/4 getting built.
1) Did you do all the duct taping, etc that Duane suggested in VViews ?
2) Is your oil cooler getting hot at all ?
3) Do you have a second cooler ?
4) If so, where is it mounted and is it in series or parallel to front
5) Any plumbing to cut out second cooler ?
6) What engine and how's your oil temps, CHTs, EGTs ?
> Emanuel Lewis wrote:
> I've given up trying to get engough heat out of the oil cooler to keep
> warm during winters in the northeast. Does anyone have any experience
> with electric heaters such as those sold by Aircraft Spruce?
> Manny Lewis