Re: REFLECTOR: Antenae

Thanks Alan (and others),

I feel much better. I just recieved and am reading all the back issues
and have not finished, so when I got to Dave Black article it had me
worried.

I have all the confidence in the wings you provided and the enclosed
antenae. I can't wait to bolt them on. I get so anxcious staring at them
as they lie motionless on the floor of the garage.

Thanks again,
Jack Reeder