Re: REFLECTOR: keeping warm

I'm not surprised that you are freezing with that heater assembly Manny.
There is a guy at my airpark that has an electric heater in his EZ,  I'l ask
him about it if you like.
 As for my bird, Just finished with the "traditional water" heater system in
mine. Of course this wouldn't help you, since I'm running a V-6. But the
blower will provide as much heat as I can stand in the winter, and additional
boost cooling during summer.
If anyone needs the specs on this system ( FG only) let me know. Weighs in at
under 8 lbs.
Kurt Winker
173 FGE
4.3L Chev. V-6