REFLECTOR: Phone number for the Solder Connection

Does anyone have a current phone number for the Solder Connection? I tried
the number given in the construction manual, (916)478-0641, and I got a
recording saying that the area code has been changed to 530. I try
(530)478-0641 and the phone seems to ring normally but I get no answer.

All that I need is enough tape for a Jim Agnew type ELT antenna and a
marker beacon antenna and ferrites for the ELT.

Don Royer