Re: REFLECTOR: Builder in North Dakota

I'm actually nowhere near North Dakota.  Building an XL in Alberta, Canada.

Ran out of epoxy, and it is very difficult to get epoxy through customs.
Can't find a Canadian supplier for EZ Poxy.

I have a relative in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and he could have driven to North
Dakota and crossed the border with the epoxy - easy to do in person,
impossible by courier.

I have now figured out another way using a hazardous goods broker to act as my
proxy.  Doesn't sound cheap.  He will put the package on a plane to cross the
border - that's ok....

Wish the kit came with more epoxy....

Bernard