REFLECTOR: tape on windows

When Brian and I were putting in our windows, one day I found that I
wanted to cover the windows to protect them just temporarily.  I pulled
off some of our saran wrap and started covering the glass.  The static
electricity in the wrap clung to the plexiglass. So I straightened it
out nicely and put duct tape over that and trimmed it even with the
edge.   "Magic"  It comes off nicely without any residue.  I've had to
do it once over since then, because over time some of the edges came
loose and wouldn't adhere when dust worked itself under.  We've been
working on our Goose for 2 years now.  The inside windows still have
their first cover.

Juanita
999 JG
Jamaican Goose