Re: REFLECTOR: Windows

I have too much experience with even racer tape left on a
painted surfaces too long.  It is nearly impossible to remove
without damage.  Once the adhesive has completely hardened it's
not very responsive to reasonable solvents.  Neither is masking
tape for that matter.  I don't have a good solution for
protecting the plex other than taping to the fiberglass and
then cleaning up with sanding before a finish is started.  The
only other solution would be to re-mask the plex at least twice
a year.