Re: REFLECTOR: Windows

In a message dated 3/10/99 9:26:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bill.schweitzer@compaq.com writes:

<<  I'll need to rub it out before first flight.  Moral of the story,
 never leave your windows unprotected while building. >>

Good advice, however in the "real" world WE WILL get some scratches as I also
did.  However, the Micro-mesh polishing process (or like others) worked
wonders easily, and took care of any left over scratches (Of course the ones
caused by "flying" tools propelled by forces unknown during times of building
confussion may need more drastic repair ;-).

TEC