Re: REFLECTOR: wing leveler

>Jeff Rose sells a wing leveler made by Navaid Devices. Ane one familiar
>with them?? Looking for comments; good or bad.

I got mine from Navaid directly, not from Jeff. Assuming it it is the same,
it is aguably the most use for the buck I put in my Velocity (ok, apart
from the wings). If installed and adjusted properly it works just fine and
takes the stress out of long flights. How it will hold up after several
thousand hours, I don't know. Had mine for about 50 hrs.

Best
Simon

Simon Aegerter, Winterthur, Switzerland