No Subject

I know this has probably been hashed over to death... I just hope that
someone is on-line tonight....

Let me delve into my problem... Fastbuilt fuselage XL...

Mounting the spar, I had triple checked and (what I had thought) fixed the
main spar for mounting, after performing the two BID top and bottom lay-up,
I decided to check level, and well... all measurements were solid except the
water level check from the outboard bolts.... it is quite depressing as I
specifically checked that many times....

I was hoping to get a response to see if I should start ripping out the BID
before it cures...

Thank you, as always for your responses....
I don't think I'll perform lay-ups on Sunday's anymore...

-Bill Huene