Re: REFLECTOR: HYDROLIC PLUMBING PHOTOS

In a message dated 3/1/99 10:35:56 Central Standard Time,
CHARLES_FREELAND.parti@ecunet.org writes:

<< 1.  The bulkhead shot from the nose to get an idea of where to drill
 holes more precisely.
     2.  A shot directly over the bulkhead similar to the one in the plans,
 but more directly overhead. >>

Did you check my Airplane? From what I see the plumbing on the forward side of
the canard is the same for both of our aircraft. Feel free to walk over to my
aircraft and measure and take all the pictures you like. I  know the main gear
set up is different
but the nose gear functions the same.

Jim Green   RG velocity N113Jg