Re: REFLECTOR: Fuel tank venting

>I have no explanation. There must be a
>law of physics that we havn't discovered yet. <g>

The most important law of physics that most physicists have yet to
discover is only that things are seldom as simple as they are in the
physics books. But that 'law' has been discovered by the
mathematician Bertrand Russell, who said "there must be a place
where things are as simple as in our text books." Given the usual
history between math and physics, us physicists should get this clue
sometime within the next 100 years or so (yup, I'm one too).

Cheers,
David