RE: REFLECTOR: Fuselage Cuttout

Jack, I just finsihed the strake in that area.  It is true that the triangle
needs to be there to hold fuel.  But if you cut out the triangle you can
make a very strong layup from the angled bulkhead to the fuselage (which is
good).  Then it is not difficult to put a patch over the part of the
triangle needed for fuel containment.

Bill Schweitzer
std RGE
SAn Jose, Ca