REFLECTOR: Fuselage Cuttout

Anyone

I must have missed this somewhere:

Can I cut out the portion of the fuselage that is defined by the
triangle formed by the (1) inside of the center section spar, (2) bottom
of the angled bulkhead from the spar to gear bulkhead, and (3) the
horizontal bulkhead? Does this need to be in there?

The illustrations in the plans seem to show that this triangle is left
in there, but I think I remember someone saying you might as well cut it
out.

Since I have the fastbuild fuselage (standard) it would make it alot
easier to work in that area.

Please advise...

Thanks,
Jack Reeder