Re: REFLECTOR: Clearance

Bernard:

I don't know that there is a set clearance tolerance.  I don't think
it's specified in the manual.  It would be a good ??? to ask the
factory.

One note:  make sure you're considering clearance for all parts of the
cylinder and hardware as the gear goes thru its travel.  If I remember
correctly, the large washer on the end of the cylinder which is held
on by the rod end is the highest point and, therefore, most likely to
interfere w/ the bell crank.

Mike Deeter, Std Wing RGE