REFLECTOR: Venting

I have had the same venting problem with my tanks
and agree that it is one of the fuel caps not sealing properly.
I found that a little grease on the  "O" ring solved the problem.

When flying with more then 2 people I always assign fuel
monitoring to the rear seat passengers.  Being that their
usually not pilots and think the plane will stop flying if the
engine quits, they do a better job at monitoring the gauges then I
would.  Come to think of it I don't think they even look out the
windows.

Scott Keighan

Std FGE,  65hrs and flying great.