Re: REFLECTOR: Fuel tank venting

A simple check of the vent system by hooking an altimeter to the vent line
manifold should show if you have a positive (lower altimeter reading) or
negative (higher reading) pressure in the vent system.  I agree with Duane that
the fuel cap should be the #1 check, however, checking the pressure at the vent
manifold is #2.

Jim