Re: REFLECTOR: Fuel tank venting

>Lets ask Simon since he is the physicist.  Simon, what do you have to say?

Jim and others:

it really shouldn't take a physicist. We've all learned in highschool what
it takes to understand the system.

Or so I thought. I have remained silent on the subject because I am
embarrassed. On my trip to California, I have seen markedly different fuel
levels in the tanks. Not that one tank emptied and the other remained full,
but different levels. Now, my vent system is the new one with a manifold
that connects all vent lines high on the firewall. I checked all vent lines
individually and they all were free. I have no explanation. There must be a
law of physics that we havn't discovered yet. <g>

Best
Simon

Simon Aegerter, Winterthur, Switzerland