REFLECTOR: Velocity Views

Can't agree with Andy more.  I'll be more direct for anybody out here
that does NOT subscribe (or read) Velocity Views... this is where
Velocity publishs KPCs, or Kit Plans Changes: these are vital to your
safe & succesful airplane.

And it's a good read.

just .02 cents,
Jeff Barnes XL-RG in the garage