REFLECTOR: re; electrical

Jack and others,
        You should subscribe to Velocity Views and get all the back issues.
 Martin and others address this in detail, among a variety of other issues.
Utilize as many sources of information as you can find.  In my opinion, you
should stop working on the plane, get the issues, read them, take notes,
and implement the notes into your project.  I've seen some projects where
people chose to ignore the wealth of information available to them and
created an electrical disaster.  This is unacceptable for a boat or a car,
and even those won't bite you like an airplane can.

Andy Judge